All academics of UPN Veteran Jakarta automatically become members of the library, but to be able to borrow books or use library services, students must register first to the Circulation Services section of the UPT Perpustakaan.
Member Rights and Obligations
The academic community has the right to borrow books as follows:
- Students can borrow as many as 3 (three) books with a limit of 7 (seven) days for borrowing ordinary text books, 1 (one) day short borrowed collection books and can be extended 1 (one) time for the same time;
- Lecturers and education staff can borrow as many as 5 (five) books with a limit of 14 (fourteen) days for borrowing ordinary text books, 1 (one) day short collection books and can be extended 1 (one) time for the same time;
- The general public is only allowed to read library materials inside the UPT building. Libraries in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Students who will take leave from college, resign, and have graduated are required to take care of dependents-free loans to UPT. Perpustakaan;
- Students who have passed are required to submit their Final Project, Thesis, Thesis, and Journal Article to UPT. Perpustakaan;
- Lecturers, and Education Personnel who will resign are obliged to take care of free borrowing at UPT. Perpustakaan;
- All users must comply with the UPT. Perpustakaan Regulations;
Membership Check and Bebas Pustaka
You can view membership status and book borrowing via the following link.
To view membership status and book loans, use your SIAKAD User and Password.